WOW!!! "BARACK OBAMA, THE ANTICHRIST, WILL MAKE AN AGREEMENT TO DIVIDE MY LAND

THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF MY WRATH."
Message 2 from 12 March 2016

I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:05 pm on 12 March 2016: Daughter of Jerusalem, you have been given My Scroll of Words to eat and have been given My Living Water to wash them down in My Holy Throne Room; write the Words down for My Holy Children to hear and be amazed: God
JEHOVAH Elohim is going to be giving you more revelation, My Saints. Take this to My Ruach Ha Kodesh to lead you into My Truths. He is your Comforter and your Helper.

Barak Obama, as you now know is the antichrist, My Holy Children; he is going to make the agreement, by force of hand, to divide My Land. This will be the beginning of Father’s Wrath. For My Throne is going to shake with My Fury,
and all of heaven will be rattled. My Saints, this is going to happen soon. Let Father say that I AM going to be sending people out of the cities, everywhere, to flee to higher ground. This won’t be everyone.

You will leave only if you are told. Do only what God JEHOVAH tells you, My Saints. I can and will protect you wherever you are. Let Me put it this way, if you were on the railroad tracks and could not move; I would stop the train. I AM the Power, I AM the Ultimate Glory. I AM God Almighty. So, My Beautiful
Loves, do not worry, panic, or fret. Do not be anxious over not being able to hear My Son.

He will communicate with you when it is time. He knows exactly when. Put your whole and complete Trust in JEHOVAH. If you do receive instructions to leave, I will tell you where to go, what to take, and how to get there. God has all of His Saints; and you know who you are in My Son. Father God Yahweh, your Forever Papa, has spoken!

John 14:26, But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he
shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Daniel 9:27, And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Isaiah 13:13, Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 30:21, And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Matthew 24:16, Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Genesis 28:15, And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to
thee of.

1 Chronicles 29:11, Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean
not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Romans 6:4, Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up
from the dead by theB glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan dan Persamaan Gereja Barat dan Gereja Timur

PENCEMOOH

Manfaat Hidup bersyukur