The Shaking Of The Earth Grows Stronger; The Day Of The LORD Shall Come Soon!

Mark Chen
05.18 pm

25 April 2016

Dearest saints,
I was praying to Abba, when He began to speak these words to me. I have written them down, according to what He has told me, and I ask all of you to prayerfully discern this Rhema message and take it to the LORD for His personal confirmation to you. Also, I have included a brief note of elaboration at the end of the coordinating Scriptures.

This message is essentially a warning, a call to intercession, and a pastoral exhortation to the children of God, from the Father's Heart. At the end of this post, I shall also include a prayer for those who have been affected by the recent major earthquakes, particularly Japan and Ecuador. Also, it may not be long now before a major earthquake strikes the West Coast of the U.S., as has been prophesied numerous times over the years. Let us continue to practise Luke 21:34-36, because the end of this age is at the door.
Shalom!

(25 April, 2016)
"Tell My children, that I AM coming, My son. Many are growing afraid because of what they see happening upon the earth, and many are losing heart. A number of My children are losing their faith, hope and peace in Me. Tell them NOT to be discouraged, My son, nor let their souls grow weary. I AM here with them, and I will see them through the coming tribulation in this world. Come to Me, My children, and I will give you rest. The world as you know it, will change forever soon, much sooner than most people realise, for the great shaking of the earth has begun, and it will not cease until all that I have appointed comes to an end.

"I speak through you now, My son, and say to those who are still living in the world, who are still chasing after the things in this wicked world- WOE TO YOU! For the world will soon perish, and everything in it that is NOT of Me will be shaken and removed! Seek NOT your own pleasures, foolish children, but wake up to the realisation that My righteous judgments are here, and they will increase both in frequency and intensity, as the Day of the LORD approaches!
"See now, the wicked ways of the world, for that is what I have come to judge and to destroy, though it will remain this way for a little while more, until I have brought all things and powers under My feet upon the earth. My dominion will know no end, and My Kingdom will last forever. My Sword have I awaken to devour and to consume all that stands opposed to Me, and My Word will stand when all else crumbles and falls in the world.

"Do not fear, My faithful ones, for I AM with you, even as you witness My terrible judgments upon the earth. Be not dismayed, My loves, for I AM your God; I will strengthen you and I will help you. Surely, I will uphold you with My righteous right Hand. Though the waters rise up in fury, they will not devour you; though the river consumes My foes, its waters will part before you, for I AM goes before you, and I AM stands behind you. No harm will befall you, My loves, so do not be afraid, nor let your hearts be moved by terror. For those who have been appointed as My Son's martyrs, go in My peace, for physical death is but a fleeting transition into the life everlasting which awaits you in My heavenly Kingdom. Do not fear death, My loves, for your soul is safe, in the palm of My Hand.

"Keep on praying for those around you, My sons and daughters, for many are perishing into eternal darkness, as My righteous indignation and My divine judgments continue to be poured out upon the earth. Pray for the salvation of your loved ones, friends, neighbours and even your enemies, for I desire all to come to repentance, and for none to perish in their sins. Pray for the nations and for strangers you have never met, because what stands between life and death for many are the faithful prayers of My saints, who intercede for those who are lost and dying in this depraved world.

"To the elect Bride of My Son, Yeshua HaMashiach, do not growth slothful now, My loves. Keep your armour of light on you at all times, because the world is soon to be consumed by complete darkness, both literally and spiritually, My children. The battle rages on in the spiritual realms, and many of you grow weary and tired, this I can see. Come now to your Heavenly Father; come now to your Lord and King, Jesus Christ, My Son. My saints, be refreshed in the presence of your God once again, or you may falter and swoon from the fierce heat of the battle all around you.

Remember that the battle belongs to Me, the LORD your God, and I AM fighting on your behalf. You must realise by now that the battle is won, not by your might nor by your power, but by My Spirit, O children of God. If you do not choose to stand firm now in the Lord Jesus Christ, your Saviour, you shall not stand at all. The enemy wants to devour those who are battle-weary and disheartened, but I AM will keep you safe, as you abide in Me and I, in you.
"The shaking of the earth will continue to grow and reach a powerful apex, My children, for I have begun to sieve the earth and all its inhabitants. All that do not belong to Me, I will destroy, and none can stand up in My mighty judgments, except those who are washed and consecrated to Me by the precious and holy Blood of the Lamb of God. These are the ones who will walk in My Spirit, preach in My power, and minister in My love. To them I will give dominion over the powers of darkness, for the children of God will go forth in His Light and in His Counsel.

"Are you ready for My coming, My children? This will be the moment of truth for those who are counted worthy to be numbered among My Son's Bride. For those who believe you are ready, but are still living in wilful sin and disobedience, it will be a moment of grievous reckoning for you. My Son will say to you, "Truly, I know you not; neither do you know Me!"

"What will you do then, My loves, when you discover the truth of your displeasing walk as one who professes to believe in My Son, but who pays only lip service to Him? Will you rend your garments in deep despair, or will you cry your heart out to Me in protest? It will be too late for you to change My mind at that time, so seek Me now with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, children. Learn My ways, and grow in the likeness of My Son, or you will surely be left behind, O lukewarm ones!

"I have warned you before, My loves, and I AM warning you once more. Do not love the world or anything of the world, for this world and everything in it is destined for destruction in My cleansing fire, so be wise and know what My Will is for you, My good, pleasing and perfect Will for each of My children. Let not the troubles of your lives ensnare you and make you unfruitful in your walk with Me, dear children, but seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness, and whatever you need shall be given to you in My perfect time and plan. Do not entertain any notion of sin in your lives, because the price to pay is great, and My Son has paid it all for you on the Cross. Since you have received the knowledge of salvation, do not spit in His face by wilfully pursuing the carnal desires of your flesh, for that will be a great affront and insult to Me, your Father, and to My Son, your Lord and Saviour.

"Grieve not the Holy Spirit, whom you have been sealed with as a deposit, guaranteeing your full redemption in Christ, which is coming. Only those who have their lamp filled with the measure of My Holy Spirit will be ready for the Rapture of Yeshua's Bride, so examine yourselves daily and see if you are walking according to My Spirit, instead of the flesh. Do not delude yourselves, for I cannot be mocked. Those who sow to please My Spirit within them, will from My Spirit, reap eternal life. Those who sow to please their carnal flesh, will from their flesh, reap death and destruction. Be alert now, My children; watch and pray daily, because the hour of darkness is upon you.

" I, the LORD God Almighty, has spoken, so take heed of My Words, and listen to the leading of My Holy Spirit within you. Come to Me, My loves, and do not tarry, for the evil one is ever planting seeds of doubts in the minds of My own. Rebuke him, resist him, and reject him, in the mighty Name of My Son, Jesus Christ, for I will soon crush the enemy under your feet, My loves!"
~ Abba, El Shaddai

• Coordinating Scriptures
Isaiah 13:9-13 (NKJV)
9 Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.
11 “I will punish the world for its evil,
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold,
A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens,
And the earth will move out of her place,
In the wrath of the Lord of hosts
And in the day of His fierce anger.


Isaiah 30:15a (NKJV)
15 For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel:
“In returning and rest you shall be saved;
In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.”

Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Isaiah 43:2 (NKJV)
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
17 The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

1 John 2:15-17 (NKJV)
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Luke 21:34-36 (NKJV)
34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

2 Peter 3:10-13 (NKJV)
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Ezekiel 21:8-17 (NKJV)
8 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 9 “Son of man, prophesy and say, ‘Thus says the Lord!’ Say: ‘A sword, a sword is sharpened And also polished!
10 Sharpened to make a dreadful slaughter, Polished to flash like lightning!
Should we then make mirth? It despises the scepter of My son, As it does all wood.
11 And He has given it to be polished, That it may be handled; This sword is sharpened, and it is polished To be given into the hand of the slayer.’
12 “Cry and wail, son of man; For it will be against My people, Against all the princes of Israel. Terrors including the sword will be against My people;Therefore strike your thigh.
13 “Because it is a testing, And what if the sword despises even the scepter? The scepter shall be no more,” says the Lord God.
14 “You therefore, son of man, prophesy,
And strike your hands together.The third time let the sword do double damage.It is the sword that slays, The sword that slays the greatmen,,,,,,,,,,,,That enters their private chambers.
15 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, That the heart may melt and many may stumble.Ah! It is made bright;
It is grasped for slaughter:
16 “Swords at the ready! Thrust right! Set your blade! Thrust left— Wherever your edge is ordered!
17 “I also will beat My fists together, And I will cause My fury to rest;I, the Lord, have spoken.”

Zechariah 13:8-9 (NKJV)
8 And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says the Lord, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one–third shall be left in it:
9 I will bring the one–third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Matthew 10:28 (NKJV)
28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Psalm 110:1-2 (NKJV)
110 The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
2 The Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

Revelation 11:15-18 (NKJV)
15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 
17 saying: “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Zechariah 4:6 (NKJV)
6 So he answered and said to me:
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.

2 Chronicles 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
Romans 13:11-14 (NKJV)

11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Luke 6:46-49 (NKJV)
46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? 47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. 49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

Revelation 3:14-22 (NKJV)
14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,
‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”
Hebrews 10:26-31 (NKJV)
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said,“Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Ephesians 1:13-14 (NKJV)
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Ephesians 4:25-30 (NKJV)
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath,27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Psalm 139:23-24 (NKJV)
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.

Galatians 6:7-8 (NKJV)
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

James 4:7-8 (NKJV)
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Romans 16:20 (NKJV)
20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
• NOTE:
I wish to elaborate, for the purpose of clarification, that the 'coming tribulation' which our Abba Father refers to earlier on in this Rhema Word, has to be understood in the context of the climax of the present birth-pain tribulation, BEFORE Daniel's 70th Week commences at the end of the coming Great Soul Harvest.

The term 'tribulation' does not refer to the first half of the 7-year age of great tribulation upon the earth, which is what many Pre-Tribulation Rapture believers apparently hold to. It is my sincere belief that there is no explicit biblical evidence for us to dichotomize the 7-year end-time age into two periods with different terms, such as 3.5 years of 'tribulation' and 3.5 years of 'great tribulation'.

The Lord has repeatedly impressed upon me that the Scriptures in Revelation 7:9-14 describes the scene in Heaven immediately after the Rapture of His beloved Bride, and Their Wedding Guests, at the start of the 7-year Great Tribulation upon the earth. Let us see what Revelation 7:13-14 says, in particular.

Revelation 7:13-14 (NKJV)
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Once the age of great tribulation commences on earth, which will be triggered by the confirmation of the 'covenant with many' by the man of lawlessness (see Daniel 9:27), Abba will send forth our Lord Jesus Christ to call us home in the heavenward Rapture (1 Thess 4:15-17).
Therefore, the entire 7 years of Daniel's 70th Week is referred to as the 'great tribulation', rather than 3.5 years of 'tribulation', followed by 3.5 years of 'great tribulation'. Those who insist otherwise are often those who believe in a Mid- Daniel's 70th Week (ie. Mid-Tribulation) Rapture,

and I have already addressed the main issue with this Mid-Trib Rapture view in a previous post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=540547149450825&id=100004866347262

May this explanation help to clarify our understanding with regards to the Rhema message above.

• Intercessory Prayer:
"Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, we come before Your throne of grace to intercede for the souls of those who are perishing in darkness and sin. We plead the precious Blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ, over every child, woman and man, all around the world. May Your Holy Spirit lead them to saving faith, repentance and obedience to You, through the one true Gospel, before they perish under Your mighty Hand of judgment now and in the days to come, O God.
" Lord Jesus Christ, our beloved King, we pray for the souls of those who are still unaccounted for in those countries, such as Japan and Ecuador, which have suffered casualties from the recent major earthquakes. For those who are trapped and cut off from others, due to landslides and the collapse of buildings, we humbly ask that You will deliver them safely into the hands of the rescue teams there. May Your holy angels lead the rescue teams to the right place to find and uncover the survivors in time, O Lord.

"For those who may not be rescued in time, may Your Holy Spirit guide them to call on Your holy Name, Lord Jesus Christ, for Your Word declares that all who call on the Name of the Lord will be saved. Let them not pass into eternal darkness, without calling upon the only Name appointed to the salvation of men, while they still have Your breath of life in them.


"Lord, call forth every hidden seed of the Gospel that had been planted in their minds and hearts. As they lay dying where they have been trapped, may You move their hearts, so that they may move their lips and call upon You, our God and Saviour, that they may receive the gift of eternal life You have promised to those who confess You in faith and in obedience. In this way, may they pass from eternal condemnation into everlasting life in Christ Jesus, by Your grace and mercy, O God.

"We thank you for hearing this prayer, O God, and we believe that when we pray according to Your Will, we have received what we have asked of You by faith, Abba. We praise You and give You thanks in the wonderful Name of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, amen!"
In Christ,
Mark Chen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan dan Persamaan Gereja Barat dan Gereja Timur

PENCEMOOH

Manfaat Hidup bersyukur