GOD IS HEALER - JEHOVAH RAPHA

WORD'S GIVEN TO SHEILA PERONE FROM THE LORD 
ON 26/4/2016 @ 1:37 a.m.

THE LORD SAID THESE WORD'S TO ME TO GIVE TO YOU, HIS CHILDREN.
THERE WILL BE HEALING FOR KNEELERS UPON THE EARTH.

This is all I heard. It was short and to the point. So, brother's and sister's, all I can say is to GET ON YOUR KNEES OR ON YOU FACE ON THE GROUND BEFORE THE LORD AND PRAY FOR HEALING FOR YOURSELVES AND HEALING FOR YOUR NATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE HEALING UPON THE EARTH FOR THOSE WHO KNEEL AND PRAY TO THE REAL LIVING GOD YAHWEH AND KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT HIS SON YAHUSHUA JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND THAT HE IS THE HEALER AND ONLY SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.

Acts 20:36 ESV
And when he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.

Psalm 95:6 ESV
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

Nehemiah 8:6 ESV
And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God, and all the people answered, “Amen, Amen,” lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord

Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 17:14 ESV
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

Jeremiah 33:6 ESV
Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan dan Persamaan Gereja Barat dan Gereja Timur

PENCEMOOH

Manfaat Hidup bersyukur