“TRUST ME” A key for A Flying Adventure

                              

The Feast of HIS Promises
27 April 2016


While at my office this morning, looking at the screen for Christian radio, I saw a statement and simply read it “Rhema, Woman listen” (please note here that the statement that was on the screen was totally different from what I heard) and I knew that the Lord wants to speak so I positioned my self to listen. 

This is what the Lord said 

Don’t limit me for I AM God. I AM Mighty. I AM Great. I Am Creator. The Maker of heavens and earth. I AM your king of kings and your Lord of Lords and you are mine. Oh my people, the people of my pastures, the children of my spirit, don’t settled down on what you knew about me. Don’t rest on that level of Glory that you are in right now for I want to take you HIGHER. It is Time, if you are listening now, to FLY! Fling your wings wide and I will hold you up with my wind and I will direct you. See, it is not a familiar path for you to travel on that is why you feel afraid, uncertain, questioning things and not knowing what to do with it all. I understand my child, for it is a New Thing that you didn’t know before. A New Path. New Levels of Glory. The things that you’ve been pregnant with, waiting for, praying and travailing for, It is here Now, receive the baby, embrace the promise.

I Am blessing you with a KEY now for this season” TRUST ME”. Let this be your safety ticket in this FLY. TRUST ME and enjoy the journey.

I AM the one who send hunger in your spirit for more of me and my glory and there will be no one but me who will fulfill your desires and provide divinely for your needs. My children, when you will seek me, you will find me. When you find me, taste me and you will never want to let go, for in me there is life and life abundant and only those who seek me will find me!

My children, will you give it all up for me? 
Will you give me your “Isaac”, Ibrahim? 
Will you sell all of your jewels and buy this field of holy intimacy, holy desires and plant a garden for me? 
I ask you, Will you?

It is a new era! A holy platform where the alter of sacrifice accepts only obedient on it! Your will for my will. Your flesh for my spirit. The comfort of the well-known for a new adventure with me!
Will you TRUST ME and COME?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan dan Persamaan Gereja Barat dan Gereja Timur

PENCEMOOH

Manfaat Hidup bersyukur